Get 🔥50% OFF 🔥at July 13th!!
Hot Sale At This Price
Not Sold In Stores.
After the transaction is successful. Randomly selected 🎁20 lucky customers to get DOUBLE the order🎁 product every day. We will send you an email, please remember to check, thanks for your support
Note: We will only be shipping 500 of these. If you can't add it to the cart it's because we're SOLD OUT.
😘More than ten different uses!!!😘
This set of snap buttons is commonly applied to clothing, baby diapers, bibs, towels, craft, sewing, household projects, and other embroidery household projects.
- Plastic Snap Buttons: Skin-friendly no rust snap fasteners has high quality, it will be fine if it washed and dried by machine.
- Perfect for All Kinds of Household Projects: You can use it to make baby bibs, diaper, towels, children's clothing, nurse uniform, rainwear, shirt, coat, jacket, backpack, hat, shoes, bag, DIY, handicrafts, handmade cardstock, etc.
- Easy to Use: Push the prongs through the fabric, add a stud on top of one of the prongs, and a socket on top of one, place the cap in the pliers and squeeze, complete. Great kit for both professional tailor and starter.
- Snap Button Pliers: Can work with 655, 633，831，T3, T5, and T8 snap, ease, and convenience of use.（It is not only suitable for resin buttons, but also suitable for metal buttons）
- High-quality aluminum: The snap fastener pliers are made with high-quality aluminum. Suitable for women, professional or novice tailor
- Personality DIY: Use these handy plastic snaps for everything. Get yours, make custom baby clothing, and show your maternal love!
- Snap size: 8mm/T3 size, 10 mm/T5 size, 12 mm/T8 size
- Snap Colors: Rainbow Color（160pcs/8 colors, 300pcs/15colors, 720pcs/24 colors）
- 360 sets of buttons (1 set = 4pcs, total 1440PCS)
- Material: high-quality resin and high-quantity aluminum
How to use:
Step 1: Mark the place of snaps on a project, use the awl to make a small hole on fabric.
Step 2: insert prong of the snap cap into hole and place socket over prong.
Step 3: position plier with cap in black die tray and socket under rubber pressing head.
Step 4: make sure the cap is centered and seated in die tray and squeeze plier firmly for secure.
Step 5: Repeat with second cap and stud.
Step 6: Check the snaps.
T5+T8 Plastic Snap Buttons x 160/300/720
Snap Pliers x 1
Press Button Head x 2
Base x 2
Screwdriver x 1
Awl x 1
Press Button Helper x 1
- Operating instruction x 1
- The pliers must be used together with buttons. If you buy pliers without buttons, you need to use them together!
- Please allow a slight difference for manual measurements to vary by 0.5 to 1 inch.
- Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.